STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Instrumentation Technicians in Wichita, Kansas.
- Candidates will be responsible for carrying out Instrumentation DAS (data acquisition system) installation and troubleshooting duties on experimental aircraft.
- Candidates will be required to perform these duties in support of new product and sustaining aircraft designs.
- These duties will include coordination with other Engineering and technical groups to help develop, implement, monitor and status assignments.
- Candidate will plan and perform the work involved in the installation, calibration, and troubleshooting of instrumentation systems required for data acquisition on experimental aircraft.
- Candidate will be utilizing various types of specialized test equipment to troubleshoot data acquisition systems on aircraft.
- Candidate will be working independently and be responsible for good decision making.
- Candidate will be working with all aspects of experimental aircraft design and will be required to frequently interact with engineering personnel.
- 2-3 years of related electronics/aircraft avionics experience is required.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.