Insurance Portfolio Managers (Remote Work)
Insurance Portfolio Managers (Remote Work)STS
STS Technical Services
Hiring Note: This is a remote-work opportunity. While there is a location listed (most third-party platforms we utilize require it), this position is 100% remote and can be done from anywhere. Please keep that in mind when you apply online.
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
Located inside the Chicago Loop you’ll find a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters, parks and HDFS’ Chicago office. Chicago is HDFS’ corporate headquarters and serves as the home office for employees who work in Accounting, Business Intelligence, Corporate Strategy, Credit and Risk Management, Marketing, Sales, and Securitization. Join our team as Manager, Insurance Portfolio – Remote.
The Manager of Portfolio Strategy – Insurance is responsible for establishing and maintaining analytics and processes which will optimize the development and execution of strategies across the Insurance portfolio.
- Monitor and analyze dealer reinsurance programs
- Manage data across a wide range of internal and external sources; serve as business owner of all Insurance data
- Utilize analytics to proactively identify opportunities to maximize profitability and enhance the experience.
- Provide leadership with a transparent view of product and portfolio sales and underwriting results.
- Participate in quarterly and annual product performance and provider reviews
- Lead pricing analyses and pricing recommendations for all protection products
- Assist with financial modeling and business case development
- Mentor, motivate, and manage direct reports
- Develop reports and product dashboards that answer key business questions, and meet the needs of internal teams, partners, and dealers. Manage the production and distribution of all Insurance reporting.
- Design analytical tools to support program managers, the sales organization, and dealers
- Establish and monitor controlled and consistent processes throughout the Insurance department. Identify and execute opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Finance to establish success metrics, coordinate reporting, and assist in forecasting.
- Work collaboratively with other departments within HDFS and with external product providers and vendors. Work well in a team setting to assist in solving problems, answering questions, and executing strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry and regulatory trends. Conduct impact and risk analyses and assist in the development of mitigation plans.
- Support new product initiatives through analytical support, understanding, and communication of potential business opportunities and impacts.
- Lead special projects and undertake additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or quantitative area of study; Masters preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Operational and Industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong excel and database management skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work effectively with manager and team members across locations
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Travel Required: 10 – 25%
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: No
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.