Integration & Test Engineers (Level 2)
Integration & Test Engineers (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Integration & Test Engineers (Level 2) in Orlando, Florida.
- As a member of the Verification team within Integration and Test, the successful candidate will be responsible for bridging both the Requirements Team and the I&T Team.
- Responsible for generating the program Requirement Verification Plan (RVP) and updates.
- Responsible for ensuring traceability from requirements to planned verification activities and from completed verification activity reports back to requirements.
- Responsible for the review of requirement specifications for verifiability, verification approach, and ensuring that I&T team can utilize data to facilitate test execution workflow from plans, procedures, to reports.
- Coordinate with the Design and Requirements teams to understand their requirements and how the system and its components requirements are verified.
- Coordinate with Planning to ensure all verification activities are captured properly within the program IMS.
- Willingness to take on stretch assignments to help with test team activity planning and test execution as need arises.
- Lab Certs and Test Certs as needed.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.