Integration & Test Engineers (Level 3)
Integration & Test Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Integration & Test Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
- Seeking a Systems Integration and Test (I&T) Engineer for a position on the Weapons Data Link IRAD.
- Design Verification Testing (DVT),<br> <br> Environmental Qualification Testing (to include E3 testing)
- TEMPEST Testing
- System In-the-Loop (SIL) Testing
- Antenna Performance Testing
- Hardware Checkout
- Flight Test Data Recording and Analysis, and Conduct or support TRRs for these required key events.
- The Systems I&T Engineer will work collaboratively across multiple LM Labs (D-Lab, FA Lab, EPL, RF Lab, RAM Lab/RODEC, ETS, TEMPEST Lab) on required testing.
- An engineer with a test/integration background is required.
- Experience using general RF Equipment (Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generators etc.) is required.
- Verify that integrated HW and SW modules can achieve the overall physical, functional and performance objectives.
- Verify that system interfaces are compliant to associated ICD’s.
- Interface with suppliers to assure that their components are properly validated prior to delivery.
- Manage security issues including protection of classified hardware and software, and software loading requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subsystem HW/SW capabilities, sensor capability, emitter capability, and permissions for their use.
- Design a system verification process that is performed to well-constructed I&T Plans derived from DOORS requirements.
- Assure that system built-in performance has been achieved from the lowest level modules to the final assembled system.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate comfortably with software engineers, designers, and production personnel.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems and coordinate other integration participants for I&T program efficiency.
- Deliver effective Customer presentations that include performance results, schedule status, and corrective action details.
- Demonstrate awareness of test equipment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.