STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Internal Auditors in Atlanta, Georgia.
The purpose of these internal auditor positions is to focus auditing to secure policies as security protocal is most important for cargo from a compliance standpoint. This position will look closely at how CARGO is doing their screening process. These positions will be dispatched to stations where there have been security infractions or to stations that are high risk. This skill sets needs to look at processes in place and identify risks and assist in getting stations compliant.
- Responsible for auditing stations based on current policies and procedures and creating reports to capture and quantify all observations
- Liaison between HQ compliance group and cargo stations around station compliance to policies
- Work with station staff to understand guidelines understand requirements for corrective actions
- Maintain solid working knowledge of policies that are being audited to
- Summarize audit findings and prepare reports for Compliance Manager
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Schedule will be flexible but generally 40 hours per week with occasional weekend work required
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Personal accountability
- Detail oriented
- A background in security / policy procedure / airport security would be excellent for these roles
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.