Internal Auditors (REQ# 27242)
Internal Auditors (REQ# 27242)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Internal Auditors in Atlanta, Georgia.
- This position is responsible for executing inventory (Airframe and engine parts) audits in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Audits are performed on a part by part basis and require physical verification of inventory on hand.
- The role is responsible for identifying inventory as recorded in the system of financial record and comparing it to inventory stored at delta locations.
- This requires an understanding of our client’s part inventory, storage locations, and individuals who may be able to assist with locating parts. In addition, the role is responsible for completing audit documentation to support the results of the audit.
- The work papers created are subject to review by external and internal auditors.
- The auditor will work primarily in SAP, Excel, and other inventory related systems.
Qualifications and Characteristics:
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Looking for candidates with experience in working with aircraft parts in aircraft maintenance shops/store rooms (Someone who is familiar with aircraft parts and how they are used/stored/and interact with each other)
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.