Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Internal Auditors in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- The Auditor executes the plan identified by the Lead Auditor.
- At the beginning of their shift they work with the Lead Auditor to set daily goals with the team in relations to the task(s) assigned.
- The Auditor will escalate to the Lead any issues encountered during the shift and assist if needed in identifying solutions.
- They will ensure that work completed is accurately documented and recorded.
- The Auditor will ensure adequate turnover information is provided to the team in preparation for the oncoming shift.
- The auditor will provide any administrative support to maintenance if needed.
- Execute the plan as defined by the Lead
- Audit task cards
- Reconcile paperwork
- Build work packages for RON/RAD/LTO as needed
- Start work packages in EmpowerMX
- Resolve issues with problem task cards in conjunction with maintenance
- Required documentation
- Basic Problem Solving
- Team player
- Strong Communication skills
Tools of the Trade:
- Materials information
- Tooling report
- AMDS Job Cards
- Engineering documents
- Non Routines
- EMX Process
- AMM References
- Work Center Process
- Job Cards Structure
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.