International Field Service Representative
International Field Service RepresentativeSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring International Field Service Representatives in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Field Service Representative provides advisory technical support to client and customers and supports issue resolution. The Field Service Representative is the liaison between customers, dealers, and the company.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Conducts planned and unplanned post-delivery customer visits, communications, and facilitates resolution of technical and customer satisfaction issues.
- Reports customer, dealer, and aircraft issues requiring management visibility and/or action.
- Provides dealer and customer on-site advisory support, answers technical support questions, resolves customer satisfaction issues, resolves warranty questions, and any other issues that may arise.
- Submits Field Condition Reports in accordance with field issue reporting requirements.
- Works with Technical Support and Service Engineering to resolve uncommon technical difficulties and to initiate development of approved repair procedures and drawings.
- Facilitates on-site technical training as required.
- Assists in promoting and supporting interests at trade shows and special events as required.
- Supports audits and compliance of dealer contractual obligations with respect to Dealer Agreement and Operations Manual requirements.
- Travels approximately 40% of the time both domestically and internationally (Please note: Travel may be required under short notice.)
- Performs routine administrative duties related to timekeeping, office facility, office supplies, job reports, expenses, travel, budget estimating/planning, etc.
- Bachelors’ degree from a four year college or university in Business, Aviation Management, or a related technical field is required (At the discretion of management, equivalent years of experience and education/training may be considered in lieu of a degree).
- 7+ years of experience in general aviation is required.
- Previous experience working directly in an aviation customer support and/or product support role is required.
- FAA A&P license or equivalent civil aviation authority certification is required.
- Valid passport with the ability to travel worldwide without restrictions is required.
- Previous experience working directly with aircraft owners and other high net worth individuals is preferred.
- Previous experience working with an ERP System (i.e. – SAP) is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft products i.e. Word, Excell, and Powerpoint is required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to think both strategically and tactically is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse dealer network and customers to develop strong personal relationships is required.
- Working technical knowledge of aircraft systems and assemblies is required.
- Working knowledge of turbine-powered aircraft systems and field support practices is required.
- Working knowledge and understanding of civil aviation regulations as they apply to aircraft operations, maintenance and design certification is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively is required.
- Ability to facilitate resolution to complex technical issues and customer concerns is required.
- Multilingual skills are desired but not required.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.