Inventory Control Managers
Inventory Control ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Inventory Control Managers in Kuwait.
The Inventory Control Manager will ensure that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible in accordance with the inventory cycle.
Duties & Requirements:
- Executes daily inventory analysis; identifies and resolves discrepancies and problems.
- Locates items that may have incorrect locations or stock numbers to assist order processors.
- Communicates with other departments as needed regarding new items, changes of location, counts, etc.
- Performs and assists with general maintenance and cleanup of warehouse.
- Operates forklift as needed.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of inventory policies and procedures.
- Ability to obtain a CAC.
- Preference is being given to those with a current and active clearance.
Education & Experience:
- At least five years of experience in related area required.
- At least one year of supervisory experience preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.