Inventory Yard Coordinators
Inventory Yard CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Inventory Yard Coordinators in Middleton, New York.
The Inventory Yard Coordinator is responsible for the day to day mechanical maintenance, operations, documentation and staging of inbound and outbound inventory.
- Mechanical duties required as needed ex) Changing of tires, batteries, cosmetics
- Execute the prep, refurb, and repair services to golf vehicles
- Stripping vehicles for refurbishment
- Charging electric vehicles in rotation and prior to shipment
- Assist Shop Coordinator in Tournament Fleet Planning and serial number research
- Ensure the proper documentation and credit approval of each transaction
- Clearly document and verify serial numbers on inbound and outbound loads on Excel and maintain log daily
- Assist with monthly inventory and inventory reconciliation
- Evaluate condition of cars returned and create work orders for repair if needed
- Oversee temporary labor
- Report any unsafe conditions/situations to Operations Manager
- Assist Used Car Sales Rep’s in tagging vehicles for sale
- Staging golf cars for pick up
- Ensure recovery of assets
- Washing golf cars prior to shipment
- High School Education or GED required
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of mechanical experience required
- Proven ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions
- Ability to lift 90 pounds 5% of the time
- Operate Forklift
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to operate and download electronic scanning devices
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.