STS Technical Services
Review and account code Technical Operations invoices, as well as review Vendor statements.
- Responsible for reviewing and coding high volume invoices related to Maintenance, Materials Loan, Purchase and Repair/Exchange Orders, etc.
- Create new Vendors and/or edit Accounts Payable information for existing Vendors.
- Investigate and answer Vendor inquiries regarding unpaid invoices.
- Communicate with Technical Operations Station Managers and above regarding invoice billing issues.
- Communicate with Independent Contractors and Vendors regarding missing support or other issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor of Invoice Processing.
- High School Diploma
- Previous Accounting Experience
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel; knowledge of JD Edwards
- Must be able to work overtime as required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.