Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring IT Administrators in Rincon, Georgia.
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
We help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Pacific Cycle delivers some of the biggest names in outdoor recreation such as legendary brands Schwinn, Mongoose, and Kid Trax. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcome and customer satisfaction is top priority. We would like to make you part of our family.
Join our Madison, WI team as an IT Analyst supporting our global user base with a primary focus on the Madison corporate office. THIS IS A CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY with potential for direct hire over time.
A few (but not all) of this position’s responsibilities are listed below:
- Provide Tier I & II IT support for global user base with a focus on Madison Site Support
- Install, repair, and maintain IT equipment including Windows/Mac laptops, printers, warehouse specific equipment (barcode scanners), VoIP phones, iPads, and video conference equipment
- Provide analysis and recommendation of technology needs
- Administer 3CX VoIP system and eFax accounts
- Perform administrator functions in Windows, Active Directory, and O365
- Perform tasks as outlined on the New Hire Checklist and onboarding orientation session with each new hire
- Process all user termination tasks as outlined in the Termination Checklist
- Maintain inventory and track use/issuance of computer equipment
- Perform yearly physical inventory and equipment disposal
- Work in conjunction with the offshore service desk team
- Order supplies as needed (monitors, printer toner, keyboard/mouse, phones, etc.)
- Monitor and request spare inventory of computers and peripherals
- Maintain asset tracking system
- Assist HR with Access Control to Site
Education & Experience Requirements
- Associate degree or equivalent training in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Networking
- 2+ years of technical support experience in a Windows Environment (Windows 10 preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask effectively
- Must be able to be on-call for network emergencies and work during non-business hours as needed for system upgrades and maintenance
- MacOS experience
- Office 365 experience
- Active Directory experience in a multi forest/domain model
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of switching/routing, preferably Cisco Meraki
- Data backup and recovery experience using Veeam, BackupExec, etc.
About Pacific Cycle:
Headquartered in Wisconsin, Pacific Cycle has locations in Illinois, Georgia, California. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcomed, and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Opportunities at Pacific Cycle span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the consumer are the foundation on which we build our bright future.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.