IT Mobile Project Scrum Manager
IT Mobile Project Scrum ManagerSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring IT Mobile Project Scrum Managers in Savannah, Georgia.
Plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. The Project Manager is responsible for defining the projects objectives and providing day-to-day coordination to ensure quality control throughout the projects life cycle.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops individual group project plans (project work scope, task descriptions, budget estimates and manpower requirements) to meet objectives and commitments
- Develops, maintains, and monitors master project schedule.Defines and implements project standards and processes for structuring all IT projects, including process/documentation evaluation and improvement
- Tracks projected vs actual project performance and informs management of accomplishments and major problem areas as well as budget & schedule status
- Develops and executes enterprise-wide communication plan as related to milestones via status reports, and presentations suitable for all levels of management and staff
- Conducts post implementation project reviews to evaluate sustaining support and document lessons learned
- Develops project documents through work with business analyst, technical and customer contacts
- Maintains current knowledge of technical and process developments in the project management arena
- Maintains and analyzes project budget
- A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors in CS, IS, related field, or equivalent combination of appropriate education and/or experience
- Masters in Management or related field preferred. 7+ yrs in an IT/IS environment
- Extensive project management experience, Certified Project Manager (CPM) status and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Experienced in managing and monitoring the work of team members and ability to provide project leadership and training
- Demonstrated knowledge of accepted Project Management principles and practices
- Excellent analytical skills with special attention to detail
- Ability to lead/facilitate cross-functional teams and meetings
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully build teams and foster an atmosphere of collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work well with managers, directors, a diverse department, and a variety of internal and external customers
- Works to resolve resource constraints by leveling resources in project planning activities
- Works to secure funding from project sponsors for un-budgeted efforts
- Identifies/escalates issues as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation design and delivery skills
- A Masters degree may be used to offset one year of experience; PhD may offset two years of experience
- Static and fatigue analysis of primary and secondary airframe structure of metallic construction experience
- Strong background in classical stress analysis
- Experience with Catia V5 to support stress analysis and drawing release
- Experience with reviewing 2D drawings.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Experience with aircraft modifications and repairs (STC, MRB, or Service) preferred
- Static analysis of composite structure
- Composite allowable testing and certification requirements
- Experience with Patran/Nastran is a plus
- Strong preference for engineers that enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Candidate shall not be a foreign national and must be legally qualified to work on an ITAR project
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and we encourage you all to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.