IT Project Managers
IT Project ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring IT Project Managers in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services id rapidly growing, and we are looking for new team members to be part of our journey as the leading UK MRO. If you want to be part of the next chapter of our journey playing a key role at our Hangar in Birmingham then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a growing, dynamic organisation, where you have opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced IT professional who is capable of working under their own initiative. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for providing IT support for a number of key business systems (ProMRO, Kronos, Bullhorn, Acumatica). Acting as a first point of contact for key stakeholders as well as owning and delivering systems developments the successful candidate will have a key role in driving forward technology advances within the organisation. Travel to other STS Sites may be required on occasion.
- Daily responsibility for the availability and operation of STS Business Systems
- Business process analysis and documentation
- Project Management of system implementations and in-life upgrades
- Ownership of third party supplier relationships
- Driving analysis of future system developments with business stakeholders, agreeing priorities and producing detailed requirement specifications
- Ownership of the system development roadmap
- Driving technology advances within the business, identifying opportunities for technology adoption and producing business cases for technology adoption
Personal Specification & Qualifications:
- Ownership and Delivery. Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting plans accordingly
- Building relationships. Has a good working relationships with business stakeholders, end users and third party suppliers
- Business Performance. Understands the business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer term perspective and implications of decisions
- Innovation and Change. Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Experience of working in an aviation maintenance or logistics environment
- Appreciation of software development methods and processes (AGILE, Waterfall etc)
- Ability to work at all levels within the business, have confidence to challenge the norm, and drive change
- Experience of Business Analysis and process mapping techniques
- Minimum of 3 years IT project management experience
- Experience of software system implementation, through life support and developing requirements
- Experience of managing third party suppliers, as well as internal stakeholders
- Full Driving licence.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.