IT Site Operations Leads
IT Site Operations LeadsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring IT Site Operations Leads in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
The IT Site Operations Lead is responsible for leading the IT support function at each H-D office or manufacturing location. This position provides leadership to ensure operational processes are defined, delivered, and sustained at each location. The incumbent will interface daily with operational leaders and maintains strong stakeholder relationships with the business to maximize IT business value.
- Keep manufacturing lines/equipment operational.
- Primary point of contact for escalations on incidents, service requests, and support.
- Leads or facilitates the planning and execution of technology changes to operations.
- Funnel requested changes (enhancements, projects, fixes) to the appropriate IT team for prioritization, approval, and delivery.
- Partner with operational leaders to make sure IT performance metrics and measures are meeting customer expectations.
- Contribute to prioritization of technology problems and enhancement requests.
- Provide consulting and support services to identify technology systems operational, monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Accountable for all GIS specific support processes, ITIL and continuous improvement.
- Troubleshoot Hardware, Operating Systems, Software, and Network issues.
- Initiates and completes technical activities related to product or process improvement.
- Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Information Systems is preferred.
- Advanced Degree a plus.
- ITIL Service Design certification desired.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification a plus.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of computer systems.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Leadership and ability to handle day-to-day lead responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
- Minimum of 8 years experience within desktop support or system admin role.
- Experience troubleshooting basic client-side network (DHCP, DNS, Static IP) problems.
- Must be available for swing shift, weekends, and on-call support.
- AS400/SAP experience a plus. <br> • Network hardware support experience is a plus.
- Experience supporting manufacturing operations in a global organization.
- Experience supporting legacy and modern systems.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that has partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.