IT Systems Analysts
IT Systems AnalystsSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Group
STS Technical Group is hiring IT Systems Analysts in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
We are seeking an IT Systems Analyst will be primarily responsible for fulfilling IT support requests, as well as the deployment, maintenance, security and overall health of the personal computer systems and related peripheral equipment for STS Aviation Group and its subsidiaries. This will include day-to-day activities involving various software, computer hardware, printers, mobile phones, Wi-Fi, and VoIP phones, including setup and troubleshooting. Additionally, the position will entail special projects regarding IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, and applications.
Educational / Background / Experience:
- 2+ year(s) of experience in Information Technology. CompTIA A+ Certification Preferred.
- MCP Microsoft Certified Professional Certification Preferred
Require Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Strong customer service and technical troubleshooting skills, a must.
- Be a “Swiss Army Knife” with the ability to support a wide variety of workstation configurations, mobile devices, IT infrastructure, and application software.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Suite.
- PC hardware configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Exchange / Active Directory.
- Ability to effectively support on-site and remote users equally.
- Effective communication skills with ability to communicate technical information.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and find solutions from various sources.
- Have a “can-do” attitude with ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced environment.
Desired Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Airline IT Industry a plus.
- Ability to setup, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows DFS Replication.
- Ability to analyze, setup, maintain, and troubleshoot Active Directory GPO settings.
- Knowledge of VMWare stack from hardware to networking to storage to VMs.
- Experience supporting Cisco UCS and HPE Nimble hardware, firmware, and configurations.
- Experience supporting Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp software and configurations.
- Veeam Backup & Replication Fortinet Firewalls and Switches.
- Experience supporting database software like Microsoft SQL Server andor Oracle DBMS.
- Telecommunication – Digium PBX / VOIP Phone / Mobile Device Management.
- Experience building and maintaining company Intranet on M365 SharePoint a plus.
- Working scripting knowledge of Powershell, VBScript, or similar.
- Provide helpdesk support on computers, networks, IT infrastructure, and phone systems; essentially resolve problems for end user as they arise.
- Monitor the Helpdesk Requests and process first-in first-out based on priority within skillset.
- Modify configurations, access control, software options, etc. for workstations, VDI, and applications.
- Purchase and track IT equipment assignments.
- Author, maintain, and follow internal IT procedural documentations.
- Other projects as assigned
About STS Technical Group:
STS Technical Group specializes in three distinct industries… workforce management, engineering and additive manufacturing. Our workforce management team has more than 40 years of expertise, and the company is considered one of the Top-100 Staffing organizations in the United States.
Our Technical Design team is home to STS’ engineers and technical support specialists, and that group has offices and manufacturing facilities in both Wisconsin and Mexico.
As for our Additive Manufacturing group, that team runs more than 40 state-of-the art printers at all times, using a myriad of modern materials, tools and the latest technology to deliver unmatched results at affordable prices.
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.