IT Systems Analysts
IT Systems AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services is hiring IT Systems Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The Systems Analyst will enhance business capability through analyzing, designing, and implementing information systems while providing top level information system support with regard to day-to-day business information system activity. This role will work with other team members (Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Business Representatives) to troubleshoot, maintain, and enhance the Windchill PLM system. The role will also require assistance and help with applications and technologies that are core requirements for the Defense Engineering IT team. Ensuring functional designs and solutions are stable, reliable and scalable for the information technology systems. The role is also responsible for verifying production applications are operating at optimal levels through the quality application delivery; and quickly and accurately correcting production issues as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deploy, debut, maintain, and enhance our PLM infrastructure (currently Windchill and Smarteam mix)
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs to correct errors, isolate areas for improvement, and debug issues.
- Responsible for translating functional specs into technical specs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify resolution.
- Provide technical support to the HelpDesk in regard to issue status and resolution, maintaining incidents and problems within ServiceNow, and communicate work status and escalation of any technical issues.
- Test, implement, and document projects with direction and assistance from others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Software Development, Information Technology, or in a related area.
- Understanding of best practices approach and thinking of whole systems not one-off solutions.
- Experience in information system implementation or change efforts.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Familiarity with a PLM, PDM applications or systems: Preferred candidates would have experience with Windchill.
- Experience working with Oracle DB’s.
- Experience working with Windows Server operating systems.
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage after 30 days of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.