IT Systems Analysts
IT Systems AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services is hiring IT Systems Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The Engineering Systems Support team provides support to customers’ technical calls on advanced software issues. This team will also provide a first point of contact by troubleshooting, supporting, and training to employees who utilize our CAD/PLM Systems, as well as provide support for the Defense IT none-CAD/PLM Systems. As a member of this team, the Technical Support Specialist will provide a direct line for users to work with end-users to address Information Technology systems, client-side, and server problems and requests impacting end-user productivity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for resolving moderately complex problems experienced by end-users working with the CAD/PLM systems.
- Tests computer hardware and software to fulfill requests.
- Provides timely resolution of moderately complex problems or escalations on behalf of the end user.
- Provide cases status updates to management and end users.
- Evaluate requests for new software solutions.
- Monitor, gather, and provide recommendations for issues regarding system and technical support functions that affect application diagnostics, quality, tooling, computer communication, etc.
- Document management for Best Practices and Training.
- Facilitate user training
- Coordinate application management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of experience in Software Development, Information Technology, or in a related area.
- Understanding of computer hardware and various operating systems.
- Computer analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Familiarity with formal project methodology or Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) terminology.
- Experience in Information Technology implementations or change efforts.
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage after 30 days of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.