Janitors (2nd Shift)
Janitors (2nd Shift)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Janitors in Rincon, Georgia.
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Pacific Cycle delivers some of the biggest names in outdoor recreation such as legendary Bike brands as Schwinn, Mongoose, and Kid Trax. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcome and customer satisfaction is top priority. We would like to make you part of our family.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full-time Janitor to join our Rincon, Ga team. This position works Monday – Friday 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off programs
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement and company match
- Commuter Incentives
- Onsite Fitness Center or Gym Reimbursement
- Employee Wellness programs
- Great discounts on Company Products
The janitor is responsible for performing routine cleaning and sanitation tasks in order to maintain a clean and safe work environment. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop the office area daily in a safe and efficient manner.
- Empty all trash in the offices and replace liners; promote and foster sustainability and recycling efforts.
- Thoroughly clean, sanitize and stock supplies in all office bathrooms.
- Clean interior and exterior glass doors, windows, and windowsills.
- Dust office desks and furniture.
- Sweep and mop the break rooms daily.
- Empty all trash, replace liners, and clean receptacles as needed, promote and foster sustainability and recycling efforts..
- Restock supplies in break rooms and common areas.
- Wipe down breakroom tables and countertops daily.
- Clean microwaves daily and refrigerators weekly.
- Mix and utilize cleaning agents and disinfectants when needed.
- Maintain janitor closets/cabinets in a clean, organized, and safe manner.
- Maintain janitor equipment in clean, safe, and operable condition.
- Replenish water cooler in break room area daily.
- Empty all trash cans, replace liners, and clean receptacles as needed, promote and foster sustainability and recycling efforts..
- Thoroughly clean, sanitize, and stock supplies in all bathrooms in the warehouse area.
- Dust dock door quarterly, or as needed; dust lockers, sweep under and around locker area.
- Operate cardboard baler and industrial floor sweeper (where applicable).
- Operate forklift to empty large cardboard/trash bins (where applicable).
- Empty trash containers and cigarette urns in designated areas, weekly.
- Maintain the overall appearance of the smoking areas.
- Manages inventory levels of cleaning supplies.
- Reports any unsafe conditions or situations that require more intensive cleaning to Operations Manager.
- Participating in all safety and regulatory training needed to fulfill the duties of the position.
- Follows all facility safety rules and regulations, wear PPE as required per procedures.
- Adheres to all company quality and customer service standards.
- Completes all required paperwork in a legible and timely manner.
- Reads understand, uses, and follows standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assists in maintaining the security of the Fulfillment Center.
- Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Follows internal controls and company policies.
- Contributes to the success of Pacific Cycle Inc. by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Team Player
- Drive/ Energy
- Attention to Detail
- Industry Knowledge
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High school diploma, GED or the equivalent required.
- Ability to read, write, and understand operating manuals and work instructions.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- General sanitation, cleaning and/or janitorial work experience.
- Some light maintenance/handyman experience.
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Wisconsin, Pacific Cycle has locations in Illinois, Georgia, California. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcomed, and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Opportunities at Pacific Cycle span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the consumer are the foundation on which we build our bright future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. For additional information, please click here. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.