Jr. Database Analysts
Jr. Database AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Jr. Database Analysts in Melbourne, Florida.
Supports Sales and Marketing Department by updating current prospect database to support data migration for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database. Keeps database updated by collecting, adding, and eliminating information.
- Participates in other departmental marketing and sales support activities as assigned.
- Conducts data mining and data analysis activities for sales leads
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- General Knowledge and Background
- Formal Education – Associates degree desired, or in process of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or other related field of study.
- Prior experience with marketing database operation (example: SalesForce) preferred. Must be analytical in nature and have good business acumen. Strong interpersonal skills, language proficiency in English, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Pont, and Access), and Internet Explorer.
- The candidate must possess the ability of multitasking, prioritizing and meeting project deadlines.
- The candidate must be extremely detailed oriented and a self-starter.
Main Skills / Characteristics:
- Numerical and verbal reasoning, analytic deductive thinking, ability to perceive, evaluate, judge, synthesize and extrapolate, insight, creativity, ability to establish interpersonal relationships, verbal and written communication skills, and developed comprehensive view.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.