Junior Finance Managers
Junior Finance ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Junior Finance Managers in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services is rapidly growing, and we are looking for a new team member to join our finance team to be part of our journey as the leading UK MRO. If you want to be part of the next chapter of our journey playing a key role at our Hangar in Birmingham, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a growing, dynamic organisation where you will have opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
The Junior Finance Manager will report into the Finance Manager and undertake various finance duties alongside helping mentor and coach junior members of the team. You will ensure the day to day tasks are running smoothly and act as Finance Manager in their absence.
- Undertake project forecasting and planning
- Undertake month end reporting and analysis
- Ensure invoicing is up to date
- Cashflow forecasting
- Support annual budget and forecasting process
- Fixed asset forecasting and monitoring
- Supporting ERP system enhancement project
- Ad-hoc projects
- Work with junior members of the team and support where necessary
- Provide cover for Finance Manager in their absence
Personal Specification & Qualifications:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualification essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adapt to change
- Experience of ERP system
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Excellent data entry skills with good attention to detail
- The role will require the individual to obtain airside passes for various airports, as well as completing full security vetting (SC)
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org