STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Layout Designers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The Associate Layout Designer will support engineers with drawing layouts by utilizing computer-aided drafting software. This role will also be responsible for creating new and modified components and Bill of Materials (BOM) in accordance to the Oshkosh standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Update current drawings per markups based on direction from engineering; re-master CAD drawings to current format.
- Use computer-aided drafting systems to create 3D and 2D layouts, following the direction of design team members.
- Self-check own work to ensure accuracy and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with established CAD specification and standards.
- Utilize ERP systems to create part numbers following the proper naming process and data entry requirements.
- Associate degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent*.
- Associate degree or equivalent* with internship experience in drafting/design.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Capable of using standard Windows Office tools including SharePoint, email, and CAD tools.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Creo/Catia/Windchill experience
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic Hose/Tubing Routing Experience
- Physical Demands: Frequent Sitting, Reaching, Visual, Typing, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion; Occasional Hearing, Talking; Seldom Standing, Walking/Running, Bending/Kneeling.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.