Lead Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians
Lead Aircraft Ground Support Equipment TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lead Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians in Denver, Colorado.
Lead Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technicians are responsible for performing preventative maintenance, troubleshoots, and conducting repairs on light and heavy Ground Support Equipment.
Primary Job Duties:
- Complete routine preventive maintenance on Aircraft Ground Support equipment
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or company owned equipment
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and LP)
- Troubleshoot and repair; electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Power train Management Systems
- Participate in ongoing training to gain knowledge of equipment and repair techniques
- Meet 85% productivity expectation while working independently and following all safety/quality expectations
- Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment Perform various tasks as assigned by manager
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the equipment repair industry.
- Previous ground support equipment is preferred Strong knowledge of Diesel Engines, Electrical systems, Hydraulics, Generators.
- Computer literate.
- Must furnish own hand tools.
- Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
- High school diploma or G.E.D Degree in Automotive, Diesel mechanics preferred
- Valid Driver’s License, Vocational training certificate or equivalent in work experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.