Lead Aircraft Avionics Technicians
Lead Aircraft Avionics TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Lead Aircraft Structures Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Large Regional and Large Commercial aircraft.
- Comparable military experience is acceptable.
- Must hold a valid Driver License.
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions.
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand company and manufacturer manuals.
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.