Lead A&P Mechanics
Lead A&P MechanicsSTS
Website STS Mod Center
STS Mod Center is now hiring Lead A&P Mechanics to join its award-winning team in Melbourne, Florida.
- Must have 3 years experience working on large regional and large commercial aircraft
- Active A&P certification are required
- All new hires will be required to go through an MVR check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Able to obtain airport SIDA badge
- Position could require lifting or sitting requirements
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to read and understand company and manufacturer Manuals
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
STS Mod Center offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Mod Center family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.