Lead Avionics Technicians
Lead Avionics TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lead Avionics Technicians in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Inspect, diagnose, install and repair avionics equipment under direction of Supervisor.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently isolate, to a component level, the defective part or parts causing the malfunction.
- Show a high degree of manual dexterity and craftsmanship, necessary in making quality repairs to both aircraft and avionic boxes.
- Sign off work orders, parts requisitions and maintenance release tags properly and completely.
- Assist with moving aircraft into and out of hangars.
- Interact with the customer/pilot, if necessary, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Always work with safety in mind.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years corporate business jet experience
- Prior general aviation and/or shop installation experience and training. (Collins, Honeywell, Garmin, Avidyne, Aspec, etc.)
- Perform FAR 91.411 & 91.413 Pitot Static Transponder Recertification.
- Prior field, hands on, troubleshooting repair service.
- Possess a current FCC license or be eligible to acquire one, A & P a plus.
- Show ability, after a reasonable time, to acquire or qualify for a FAA repairman certificate.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs. in moving ramp test equipment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of FAA Regulations
- Strong understanding of aircraft practices
- Have completed installations of upgraded equipment
- Skilled with reading and interpreting schematics and diagrams
- Performed wiring harness build-up and installation in aircraft
- Strong soldering skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills in electrical and pneumatic systems
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.