Lead Finance Analysts
Lead Finance AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lead Finance Analysts in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Lead Finance Analyst will provide accounting and finance services in support of the organization’s business objectives. This role will perform general accounting and finance functions, account reconciliation, preparation and presentation of financial statements and analysis reports. Lead Monthly analysis, forecasting and annual budgeting process for assigned areas of responsibilities. This role will process business transactions in various areas of the Finance function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with internal and external customers to lead and grow the business; drive analysis is assigned areas and prepare monthly results for management. Interact with other departments on complex business issues that impact financial projections.
- Promote and attract optimal capital allocation for internal and external customers; develop and maintain budgets and forecasts. Guide and support “Make vs. Buy” decisions and appropriation requests for complex capital projects.
- Communicate and drive opportunities to deliver best value for customers; partner with management in planning, measuring, and reporting on performance of assigned areas and identify opportunities to improve profitability through pricing or cost efficiency.
- Drive monthly close process for assigned areas and business segments, which may include account reconciliation and review monthly financial reporting package in compliance with the Corporate Accounting Policies and Procedures (CAPP) Manual.
- Assist in the management and administration of business systems and procedures. Lead activities to validate the effectiveness of new procedures update Sarbanes-Oxley process documentation for changes effecting internal controls.
- Develop customer-friendly systems, process, and metrics; perform and supervise shared services tasks in accordance with standard work instructions. Monitor and track key operational benchmarks; lead root cause analysis and develop actions plans as needed.
- Champion the Oshkosh People First competencies to engage, develop, and connect team members.
- Identify and support continuous improvement projects while leveraging Continuous Improvement Management System (CIMS) tools and concepts; drive advanced analysis in assigned business areas and develop innovative solutions that save time and resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Six (6) or more years of relevant experience in accounting, finance, or treasury.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with U.S. and international accounting regulations.
- Physical Demands: Frequent Hearing, Talking, Visual, Sitting, Typing; Occasional Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity; Seldom Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, Lifting/Carrying up to 20lbs., Pushing/Pulling up to 20lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.