Lead Financial Analysts
Lead Financial AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
- Title: Lead Financial Analyst, on-site
- Job Function: Finance
- Location: PILGRIM
- Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Full or Part-Time: Full Time
- Shift: SHIFT1
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our Powertrain Operations facility, located on Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls, WI, is where the “jewel” of the motorcycle comes to life. Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions for the final assembly plant in York, Pennsylvania, as well as transmissions, and replacement parts for sale through Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business. Join our team as a Lead Financial Analyst, on-site and help build the world’s most sought-after motorcycles.
This position leads the financial guidance, direction and analytical support for appropriate functional areas and all corresponding departments. It provides comprehensive financial support for assigned departments including, but not limited to revenue, margin and expense analysis along with proactive recommendations for corrective actions when needed. This position manages complex or cross-functional projects as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coaching others including planning and assigning projects and tasks, reviewing progress and evaluating results. It provides formal and informal mentoring to other staff members.
- Provide business analysis with particular emphasis in understanding the business that you support.
- Assist business leadership with the financial management of their departmental expenses.
- Lead the development and assist in the preparation of all budgets and forecasts for expense, capital, and headcount in the appropriate departments based on the financial planning calendar.
- Provide monthly financial support to the business: Record month end journal entries/accruals, assure all expenses are recorded in the month incurred, create departmental performance reports, and analyze spending variances.
- Train new analysts and managers throughout area of responsibility and provide any necessary guidance and direction.
- Assume leadership responsibility as necessary, including being an advocate for new ideas and serving as an example for coworkers.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is Required. A CPA or equivalent is desired.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years related work and/or public accounting experience.
- Plant/Manufacturing experience
- Competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of analysis and financial modeling.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Finance and experience in a variety of Finance areas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective; and excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- SAP experience a plus.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Direct Reports: No
- Travel Required: 0 – 10%
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: No
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.