Lead Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians
Lead Aircraft Fuel Cell TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is now hiring Lead Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Fuel Technician Responsibilities:
- Familiar with the methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment and tools used to perform the assigned fuel tank maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration tasks (see, 14 CFR m- 145.153(a)) Certificate under part 65 (see, 14 CFR – 145.153(b)(1)).
- Ensure continuity of maintenance, that maintenance is properly documented and turned over in case of shift change or reassignment.
- Ensure confined space entry procedures are carried out and monitored.
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tools, and maintenance data are utilized.
- Ensure personnel have appropriate experience, knowledge, or training prior to assigning maintenance, preventive maintenance or alteration tasks.
- Supervise and train those employees unfamiliar with maintenance practices or techniques.
- Train, assist and supervise technicians in proper work procedures and practices.
- Be available for consultation and advice of maintenance being performed.
- Ensure only qualified mechanics sign for work performed.
- Ensure maintenance records are appropriately completed.
- Verify that work is performed in accordance with the applicable technical data.
- Ensure OJT is documented and forward to Training.
- Maintain work area, shop area clean and orderly.
- Ensure proper handling of parts during maintenance and following completion.
- Ensure the completion of customer requirements on parts supplied by customer.
- Ensure all tags and forms applicable to maintenance performed are properly attached and filled out.
- The work demands flexible schedule and the ability to fit into small areas and work in confined spaces.
- Reports to the assigned Supervisor or Manager.
- Minimum of 3 calendar years of aircraft fuel tank maintenance experience.
- Able to teach other technicians, able to complete all aircraft related and required paper work.
- Since this position is assigned supervisory duties (directing maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations and/or directly assisting persons unfamiliar with tasks) the person must be qualified per 14 CFR – 145.153.
- Must have an active FAA Airframe & Powerplant certification
What We Offer:
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is the newest brand under the STS Aviation Group umbrella. Our company focuses on delivering complete aircraft fuel system services to clients all over with world.
If you would like to speak with a Recruitment Professional directly to learn more about benefits, job specifics, our company, etc…, please call 1-800-359-4787. STS’ career placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!
Thanks so much for your interest in working with Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group company, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.