Lead IT Business Analysts
Lead IT Business AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services is hiring Lead IT Business Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 350, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Provide IT business analysis skills in the context of projects, enhancements and day-to-day support for large Enterprise-wide Supply Chain applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Supply Chain application enhancements or projects by:
- collecting requirements
- designing innovative application solutions
- developing test plans
- leading and executing testing efforts
- coordinate and support deployments
- provide post go-live support by working first hand with end-users
- Provide day-to-day application support by:
- troubleshooting integration failures
- performing application administrator tasks (account creations, responding to application alerts, etc.)
- analyzing application data to solve business problems utilizing SQL
- configuring the application
- writing application level scripts (Python)
- understand principle of databases and data models to aid in data analysis
- coordinating application upgrades and patches
- debugging application issues and working with software vendor or development teams to implement fixes
- performing after-hours deployment validations for code promotions, patches, or upgrade implementations.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-plus years related experience
- Knowledge of ITIL principles
- BA Certified Business Analyst
- Strong business skills within Supply Chain
- Experience with custom applications
- Developer mind-set, programming/coding/scripting experience
- Experience doing data analysis using SQL.
- Expertise with analytics platforms (IBM Cognos, Microsoft PowerBI
- Value stream mapping experience (Current/future state)
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage after 30 days of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.