Lead IT Procurement Professionals
Lead IT Procurement ProfessionalsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lead IT Procurement Professionals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Join our team as a Procurement Lead within the Indirect Procurement team to support Information Technology initiatives (Software, Hardware, and IT related Services), located at Juneau Ave in Milwaukee, WI. This position will lead the development and execution of category plans and sourcing strategies that include industry trends, spend analytics, project pipeline, cost savings and resource planning activities.
- Demonstrates in depth conceptual and practical knowledge in IT Indirect Procurement.
- Leads others to solve complex problems in Indirect Procurement using analytical thought, exercising judgment and identifying innovative solutions.
- Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualifications in order to ensure project success.
- Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract agreement compliance pertaining to legal implications; terms and conditions required to protect the company.
- Develop and execute cost savings strategies to support company goals and departmental commitments.
- Effectively communicates complex information involving Indirect Procurement to others.
- May lead functional teams or projects.
- Communicates difficult concepts in Indirect Procurement and negotiates with others to effectively influence as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years related experience in technical competencies of indirect procurement and/or contract management. In addition ,they will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices in purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Supply Base, Supply Chain and how their own area integrates with others to drive results.
- Experience in IT procurement, contracting and contract management
- Experience in Indirect procurement
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and/or lead a group or team providing guidance to members
- Proven Experience with Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve Indirect Procurement processes.
- Motorcycle riding experience and knowledge in Harley-Davidson motorcycles and accessories.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.