Manufacturing Engineers (Lead)
Manufacturing Engineers (Lead)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lead Manufacturing Engineers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Leading a team of manufacturing engineers to complete four new production equipment installs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mentor a team of 2-3 beginner engineers that will be assisting with projects.
- Will be responsible for capital equipment purchase.
- Oversight, installation, hookup, and production runoff of cold heading machines, wire uncoiler, thread rolling machine, conveyors, and small auxiliary equipment.
- Electrical installation, concrete foundation, crane and pneumatic hookups.
- Experience in coordinating installations and project management.
- Experience in mechanical and electrical.
- Experience in cold forming a plus.
- Minimum three (3) years’ of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent related job experience.
- Ability to communicate accurately and comfortably with all levels of management.
- Good attendance and performance work history.
- Motivated self-starter that is able to productively work alone and in groups to solve problems.
- Must have and exhibit strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Must be fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good personal interaction as well as good verbal and written communication skills to influence peers and direct reports.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.