Lead Model Based Systems Engineers
Lead Model Based Systems EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lead Model Based Systems Engineers in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
STS Technical Services is actively seeking a Lead Model Based Systems Engineer! This is a key role within the engineering team, focused requirements analysis, decomposition and allocation in addition to architecture development employing SysML modeling in order to deliver the highest levels of performance to the platform and crew for the Next Generation Combat Vehicle/Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (NGCV/OMFV) program.
This role leads the systems engineering effort to establish and maintain the product architecture and definition within a comprehensive SysML model. This includes model-based products for requirements, behaviors, interface definition and system parametric descriptions and simulations.
- Lead and manage the SEIT
- Manage and control the technical baselines
- Lead/develop the systems engineering management plan
- Develop, mature and maintain the product structure
- Assure appropriate configuration management is applied
- Assure the requirements and architecture development is complete and comprehensive
- Oversee the technical decision process/ trade studies
- Establish and oversee technical performance measures
- Assure adequate and appropriate verification planning
- Establish and oversee the interface working group for ICD development
- Plan and structure engineering technical reviews, SRR, SFR, PDR, CDR, SVR & FCA
- Assure program technical contract deliverable data items present a consistent technical baseline.
- BSc Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Aerospace, Automotive)
- 10 years’ direct experience in systems engineering on DoD programs
- Knowledge of the US DoD process and procedures for ground vehicle development
- Direct experience in a system engineering leadership role
- Experience conducting requirements and architecture development
- Experience is configuration control and baseline management
- Detailed knowledge of Military Standards and regulations
- MSc Engineering desired (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Computer, Management)
- OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP) certification desired
- Currently holds or has the ability to obtain SECRET US Defense clearance desired
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Brenda.Mollahan@ststechnicaljobs.com