STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lean Specialists in Melbourne, Florida.
Provides P3E consultation/support to the facility. The role serves as the Continuous Improvement Agent and leads by coordinating and facilitating strategic decisions and being the liaison between the P3E Central Committee and the Production operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitates customer relations internally and externally.
- Coordinates strategies to overcome the customer’s expectations.
- Coordinates the implementation and execution of the key P3E deliverables for each level of qualification.
- Supports project planning for improvement (Kaizen, Yokoten, Project Charting, projects with probabilistic data “Lean Green Belt” to more complex issues and possibilities to analyze data, DMAIC action deployment).
- Coordinates the process flows based on services/products of the NAC Value Stream Maps (VSM) with the support of P3E Cell Agents and support of the supervisors and/or managers.
- Follows up with EEA leaders, and other participants periodically regarding Kaizen results in order to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency.
- Calculates monthly KPI’s
- Supports Production unit’s P3E cells in conducting and/or submitting QCPC’s and Quality Clinics
- Supports the Production facility in Global Kaizens and/or Global P3E Committees
- Uses required tools to assist in the solving problems regarding the processes of the P3E program
- Obtains continuous feedback from each team under each Production cell to identify potential roadblocks, concerns and issues that need to be rapidly resolved
- Holds periodic meetings regarding Action Plans
- Actively engaged in internal competition and year end awards and ceremonies
- Supports the training of cell members for Kaizen and Yokoten programs
- Provides feedback on all A3 forms originating from any of the Production unit’s cells
- Participates and assists the Production unit’s cell leaders in monitoring the evolution of PA and improvement plans
- Assists in conducting and supporting presentations regarding improvement plans and programs
- Require High School or GED equivalent.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree.
- Prefer Green Belt Certification.
- Prefer three plus years’ experience in corporate quality management system activities, organization & methods systems analysis, organizational development, and process workflow analysis, preferably in the aviation industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Lean practices (methods) abiding by company Values.
- Ability to engage team work activities based on company values.
- Ability to develop dynamic climate between cells so they can see the best practices of the values applied.
- Ability to influence people in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Ability to identify and understand the need for training to meet the training matrix gaps already identified.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, ISO 18001, ISO 14000, ISO9001 methodologies and DMAIC philosophies.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and other computer related skills.
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements:
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.