Lease Return & Induction Analysts
Lease Return & Induction AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Lease Return & Induction Analyst jobs in Denver, Colorado!
The Lease Return & Induction Analyst schedules all phases of the aircraft lease return and induction process, including preparation, investigation and validation of return or induction. This analyst coordinates aircraft lease returns with the Aircraft Management department and lessors to ensure the aircraft meets all lease-return requirements. They support the lease-return process to meet financial goals, doing so by meeting timelines and reducing hard time component changes to limit penalties and associated costs of the process.
- Oversee the lease-return process from Due Diligence to Aircraft Records
- Compare CPCP and Maintenance Program to MPD
- Ensure traceability of hard-time components
- Accurately report status of lease returns throughout the return process
- Execute long-range planning for lease returns 180 days out, ensuring reduction in lease-return cost
- Maintain familiarity with the TCI
- Scan documents to streamline return and record-keeping processes
- Control and monitor Lease Return Coordinator and as many as five support personnel
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of documentation and aircraft records for new aircraft
- Update aircraft records databases for lease return and induction activities
- Ensure accuracy of AD status reports and maintenance record database updates
- Prepare and distribute correspondence between the airline and its lessors
- Analyze engine and landing gear records to ensure accurate information is provided to the Aircraft Management department
- Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or G.E.D at a minimum
- Preferred: Minimum five years of maintenance experience
- Preferred: Minimum five years of experience with approved maintenance record database or equivalent
- Preferred: FAA-certified mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings, or 4 to 5 years of aircraft maintenance mechanic background
- Preferred: College degree
- Preferred: Experience with aircraft records databases
- Preferred: Experience in researching part history
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.