STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Leave Specialists in Dallas, Texas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Provide consistent support in the processing of administrative paperwork to include, but not limited to, payroll, overtime and Union paperwork support for Employees
- Support present and future technology projects related to Time, Attendance and Leaves of Absence
- Provides support to Employees who have sustained an occupational injury by remaining in contact with the Employee throughout their injury ensuring their medical needs are being met and they are appropriately compensated
- Takes phone calls, listens, and encourages Employees in a compassionate manner
- Serves as a general resource for Occupational Leaves of Absence questions with regard to workers’ compensation, salary continuation, OJI take-back (One Check), transitional duty, FMLA, ADA, Company policy issues, and Employee Contract issues
- Administer the necessary paperwork, maintain excellent filing, recordkeeping, and note systems on all injuries to maintain compliance with workers’ compensation and related Federal and State regulations
- Interact with vendors, physicians, legal counsel, third party administrators, Finance Department, People Department, Legal Department, Unions, etc. concerning Employee issues as they relate to on-the-job injuries and interpretation of government rules and regulations
- Operates PC equipment utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management
- Operate copy machine, FAX equipment, ten-key calculator, telephone, and other standard office equipment
- Provides FMLA, OJI and Medical Leave reports on a regular basis to Attendance & Leave Management and OSHA. Prepares special reports, memos and letters as needed
- Performs projects as assigned by Manger-Attendance & Leave Administration
- Attends monthly FMLA Committee Meetings and documents Committee decisions and develops FMLA processes and procedures to be utilized by the Time and Attendance group as required
- Regularly meets, discusses issues, guides, trains, and advises Management on FMLA issues as required
- Understands Federal and State leave laws to create up-to-date reference documents for day-to-day administration of the Programs
- Assist in preparing and auditing payroll reports, provide daily support for contract payroll processing, and coordinate pay relating to all LOA’s, OJI’s, FMLA, and Transitional Duty activity
- Maintain, audit and research attendance records
- Interaction with Employees and Leadership to assist in research relating to Employees payroll and attendance
- Deliver Positively Outrageous Customer Service and display the while performing job functions
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- College coursework or equivalent business education gained through coursework desired
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a workers’ compensation and or FMLA administration desired
- Minimal bending and lifting relating to filing
- Must possess ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet demands of the job
- Must be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have judgment sufficient to handle and resolve Employee inquires and problems
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish assignments and projects
- Must be able to read and understand documents and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be multi-task oriented and possess solid organizational skills and above average math aptitude
- Must be able to travel as needed, work varying schedules, and work weekends as required
- Must be able to work well under stressful situations
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.