Licenced Aircraft Engineers
Licenced Aircraft EngineersSTS
STS Aviation Services
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members to be part of our journey as the leading UK MRO. If you want to be part of the next chapter of our journey playing a key role at our Birmingham Hangar then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a hugely exciting time to join us, so if you want to join a growing, dynamic organisation, where you have opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a number of Licenced Maintenance Engineers, We are particularly interested in Engineers holding Boeing 737NG, and are willing to consider training if it is required for recency.
The successful candidate will undertake maintenance repair and modification of aircraft ensuring that requirements of Part 145 are carried out to the highest standards and in accordance with the maintenance processes and procedures
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul of customer’s aircraft to include all forms of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and certification of maintenance within the scope of company approvals
- Provide leadership and supervision of aircraft mechanics and support staff – leading the standards of maintenance execution by example
- Ensuring the aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction for on time performance and technical dispatch reliability
- Part 66 Licence B1/B2 licence
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a technician
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal & supervisory skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
In return you can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, Free Onsite Parking and Death in Service benefit.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call +44 (0) 121 260 5344.