Licensed Aircraft Structures Mechanics
Licensed Aircraft Structures MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Licensed Aircraft Structures Mechanics in San Marcos, Texas.
The role is responsible for maintaining Berry Aviation’s Embraer EMB-120 aircraft.
- Perform heavy C-Check maintenance on supported aircraft (to include corrosion control and structural repairs).
- Complies with all maintenance tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Mechanic.
- Accurately documents all maintenance tasks performed on the supported aircraft in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations and local procedures.
- Adheres to all applicable CFRs and the Companies’ policies and procedures outlined in the Company CAMP and Manual System.
- Ensures timely completion of all work assignments and correct disposition of all work forms and documents.
- Completes the necessary paperwork for part turn-in.
- Assists other mechanics with general aircraft maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates good housekeeping procedures to ensure a clean work area.
- Complies with requirements for control of tools and parts.
- Attend training classes and actively pursue on-the-job training on the aircraft.
- May be required to act as a lead mechanic for short periods in the absence of those personnel (as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Mechanic of Maintenance Supervisor.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in maintaining aircraft under FAA Part 135 program.
- Current, valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Electrical Avionics troubleshooting.
- Perform as an aircraft maintenance technician.
- Prolonged periods of standing while working on an aircraft.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
About Our Client:
Berry Aviation, Inc. is firmly committed to fairness and equality in the workplace. We value and recognize the unique backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of all employees. It is the policy of Berry Aviation Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, or citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Berry Aviation, Inc. will comply fully with all applicable federal, state, or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation participates in E-Verify.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Amber.Mallak@ststechnicaljobs.com