STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Lighting Designers in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Join our client, one of the world’s most renowned and respected motorcycle manufacturers, in analyzing and evaluating components and systems for brand-new motorcycle models. Work on the cutting edge of mechanical analysis for an industry leader! This is a long term contract!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate accurate CAD models and engineering drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing information
- Generate new concepts that may apply to product specifications
- Create documentation supporting product development, including product renderings, assembly documentation, and tolerance studies
- Deliver designs to the appropriate quality, cost and timing objectives
- Perform reverse engineering scans on advanced components and systems
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent design experience
- Experienced in designing plastics, casted metal, stamped metal, forged metal, injection molding, and sheet metal
- High degree of skill using Creo
- Five or more years of Mechanical Design Experience (Required)
- Surfacing Design Experience (Required)
- Advanced knowledge with GD&T
- Experience developing automotive lighting systems (highly desired)
- Understands tolerances and stack-ups
- Experienced in designing for multiple manufacturing processes
- Managed large assembly design
- PLM Experience, preferably in Windchill
- Medical/MEC: Minimum Essential Coverage: Affordable Care Act Preventive Care Coverage + Hospital Indemnity and Group Accident
- Dental: Full coverage nationwide PPO coverage or HMO option for Florida only
- Vision: Full nationwide coverage plan
- Short- and/or Long-Term Disability plans
- Life insurance for yourself, your spouse, your children
- Critical Illness and Critical Accident plans
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!