Line Maintenance Planners
Line Maintenance PlannersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Line Maintenance Planners in Denver, Colorado.
About the Position:
The Contract Maintenance or (Sr MX) Planner assist in oversight of the line planning operations. In support of this, the (Sr) MX Planner (Contract) is responsible for the efficient planning of Remain Overnight (RON) Maintenance, Line Maintenance, and Special Maintenance Visits (SMV) including Engine Changes, aircraft modifications, and other maintenance events as directed by Maintenance Planning Leadership. The (Sr) MX Planner (Contract) reviews, develops, and modifies, as required, both short-term and long-term forecasted aircraft planning and maintenance schedules using a sliding window basis while considering the following: availability of staffing, required tooling, equipment, parts and materials, skill set and hours necessary to compete the assigned task. Must clearly communicate and coordinate, efficiently with the following groups: Line Maintenance, Heavy Maintenance, Inspection, Engineering, Materials and Purchasing, Maintenance Control, System Operation Control (SOC) Managers, Aircraft Routers, and Maintenance Programs to ensure the success of maintenance planning.
- Consistently evaluate and modify, as required, all existing planned maintenance events to be accomplished by both Frontier Airlines maintenance personnel and/or Approved Maintenance Providers. This includes the 60 day; 30 day; 10 day 3 days and current planning requirements for all routine and non-routine tasks using the Maintenance Due Report.
- Coordinate and implement through a daily call with all Frontier and Contracted Vendor maintenance facilities, scheduled RON workload, including all special maintenance visit information.
- Complete review of all MEL items for required parts and communicate the need to requisition any parts or tooling needed to work MEL items to MCC for follow-up.
- Complete review of all long term TDI’s for required manpower, parts and tooling.
- Coordinate with Material Services and AOG (Aircraft on Ground) Buyers to ensure that required parts arrive in time to complete scheduled or unscheduled maintenance.
- Coordinate with Material Services Tool Room to ensure that required tooling is available on-station to comply with scheduled or unscheduled maintenance.
- Plan and coordinate the sequencing and allocation of daily workload for efficient use of staff, skill level, ground time, and facilities.
- Evaluate and update A-check calendars. Help set-up, audit and maintain the online Maintenance Planning System in FMIS to include training, technical knowledge and practical instruction for Line Planners.
- Assist in planning and scheduling work to achieve compliance for all EO’s, EA’s and FCD issued by Engineering.
- Effectively oversees Line Planners and assist in maintaining rosters and vacation schedules.
- Assist in ensuring that department personnel, including this position, are properly trained, qualified and current to perform their assigned tasks.
- Participate in continuous briefings of a daily fleet-wide mechanical status to members of management.
- Be a resource for Line Planners, share experience, make process improvement recommendations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Line Maintenance Planning.
- Perform research and data entry work related to the records of maintenance activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferred (3) years heavy maintenance and/or line maintenance planning experience
- Preferred (3) years of supervisory experience
- Experience with maintenance and planning software related to maintenance record keeping
- Preferred – FAA A&P license
- Preferred – College degree
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the Company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the Company
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of maintaining EXCEL and planning database software.
- Ability to work under time-constraints, operational pressure and deadlines.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy in all record keeping duties.
- Show strong aircraft maintenance knowledge. (understand and explain maintenance tasks)
- Design a short- and long-term task completion schedule (capturing tasks without interference)
- Develop and communicate a training curriculum focused on MX Planning processes (New and Update)
- Excellent communicator / Critical thinking
- Pay for this position starts at $23 / hour and goes up based on your experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.