Line Maintenance Station Managers
Line Maintenance Station ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring a Line Maintenance Station Manager in Columbus, Ohio.
Hiring Note: This is a new, high-profile position with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ line maintenance experience
- Must have a minimum of three years’ management experience
- Must have A&P License
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Must be self-motivated
- As a working station manager you will be required to have good time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft office Excel, Word, Power Point, and preferably KRONOS timekeeping system
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals, GMM’s and AMM’s.
- Must be able to qualify on the various aircraft worked at the station through GENFAM completions and air carrier training.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervise
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between nights and days
- Must be able to input and approve aircraft work orders in computer system IAW all applicable policies
- Must be able to create work schedules for employees to cover station air carrier requirements without building OT into the schedule
- Must be able to complete quality/safety/maintenance related documents for STS and air carriers as required
- Must be able to train and assist technicians as required with all aspects of their position Must have a clean MVR
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.