Line Maintenance Station Managers
Line Maintenance Station ManagersSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Line Maintenance Station Managers in Boise, Idaho!
- Must have a minimum of five years’ line maintenance experience
- Must have a minimum of three years’ management experience
- Required to have knowledge and previous experience on A319/A320, 737 and (preferred) regional aircraft
- Must have A&P License
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Must be self-motivated
- As a working station manager you will be required to have good time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft office Excel, Word, Power Point, and preferably KRONOS time keeping system
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals, GMM’s and AMM’s.
- Must be able to qualify on the various aircraft worked at the station through GENFAM completions and air carrier training.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervise
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between nights and days
- Must be able to input and approve aircraft work orders in computer system IAW all applicable policies
- Must be able to create work schedules for employees to cover station air carrier requirements without building OT into the schedule
- Must be able to complete quality/safety/maintenance related documents for STS and air carriers as required
- Must be able to train and assist technicians as required with all aspects of their position Must have a clean MVR
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
What We Offer:
STS Line Maintenance works with the largest names in the aviation industry.With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Line Maintenance, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.