Line Maintenance Station Managers
Line Maintenance Station ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Line Maintenance Station Managers in Omaha, Nebraska.
Hiring Note: All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate, to join our company management team, to run our Line Station in Omaha, NE.
What We Need:
- Must have a minimum of five years’ line maintenance experience
- Must have a minimum of three years’ management experience
- Must have A&P License
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Must be self-motivated
- As a working station manager you will be required to have good time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft office Excel, Word, Power Point, and preferably KRONOS time keeping system
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals, GMM’s and AMM’s.
- Must be able to qualify on the various aircraft worked at the station through GENFAM completions and air carrier training.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervise
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between nights and days
- Must be able to input and approve aircraft work orders in computer system IAW all applicable policies
- Must be able to create work schedules for employees to cover station air carrier requirements without building OT into the schedule
- Must be able to complete quality/safety/maintenance related documents for STS and air carriers as required
- Must be able to train and assist technicians as required with all aspects of their position Must have a clean MVR
- Must hold a valid Driver License
- Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
Rate of Pay:
- Rate of pay is determined by previous experience, and will range between $90-$105K Annually. Yearly raises are available upon evaluation.
- Full Time: PTO, Health Insurance, 401K. No Benefits for Part Time.
About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenance operates 43 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176.