Line Maintenance Technicians
Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Line Maintenance
STS Line Maintenance is hiring Line Maintenance Technicians in Austin, Texas!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ line maintenance experience/and or MRO experience on Large Commercial or large Regional aircraft
- Must have A&P License
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft office Excel, Word, Power Point, and preferably KRONOS time keeping system
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals, GMM’s and AMM’s.
- Must be able to qualify on the various aircraft worked at the station through GENFAM completions and air carrier training.
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervise
- Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
- Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between nights and days
- Must be able to input and approve aircraft work orders in computer system IAW all applicable policies
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
What We Offer:
STS Line Maintenance works with the largest names in the aviation industry.With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Line Maintenance, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.