Line Maintenance Technicians
Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Line Maintenance Technicians in Kenner, Louisiana.
- Must have an A320 Gen Fam.
- Two years of A320 Experience in a Line maintenance environment is required.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Airframe & Powerplant Certification (A&P)
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in aircraft maintenance for Part 121 environments.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Sponsorship is not available for this role
- Effective Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Outlook email.
- Technicians working on aircraft, components or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with airlines policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals and FAA requirements.
- Overhaul, maintenance, and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment, and associated components in accordance with airlines manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins, and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Airlines policy.
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
- Responsible to sign for the accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records.
- A Technician, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification as described in the manual.
- Responsible to keep the work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work and/or repair area as well as maintenance of company property.
- Process all necessary paperwork as mandated by regulation.
- Other duties as assigned.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.