Line Maintenance Technicians
Line Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is looking to hire Line Maintenance Technicians in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
You’ll be working in a team oriented work environment, install parts and components, lines, cables, etc. in area assigned using required tools and appropriate prints, specifications, and operational requirements to complete work assigned through final inspection, and assure conformance to specifications. May assist in instructing or mentoring junior mechanics.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Assemble, install, and adjust aircraft structure parts and system components
- Rig control cables, sectors, linkages, control surfaces, landing gear and doors, engines, cowls, aircraft entry doors and associated parts and hardware
- Remove and replace system components, cut and fit system lines and associated hardware necessary to facilitate and perform repairs
- Responsible for quality and efficiency of all installations; ensure all parts/assembly meet requirements
- Perform necessary rework to ensure installations meet conformity
- Install systems lines, valves, ducts and associated parts and hardware
- Work to ensure a leak free system
- Use a variety of tools and equipment, including permaswage pumps, dies, line cutting tools, wrenches, checking tools, witness gauges, and tools to successfully complete component and perform minor structure installation
- Assist in troubleshooting mechanical and structural problems to facilitate and perform basic repairs
- Update and sign required logs and records as required
- Check own work and may be required to check work of junior mechanics to ensure a defect free installation prior to final inspection
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs and comply with all safety regulations.
- Demonstrate Gulfstream Manufacturing competencies in the employee effectiveness review
- Maintain and use all logs and records such as MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, etc
- Support continuous improvement processes as assigned
- In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate/GED
- Airframe and Powerplant License preferred
- Three (3) years aerospace/aviation experience or equivalent mechanical experience such as auto mechanics, heavy equipment, etc
- Demonstrated experience with aircraft power plants / nacelles is preferred
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.