Line Ramp Agents
Line Ramp AgentsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Line Ramp Agents in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
The duties and responsibilities consist of and include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fuel, load and launch aircraft
- Clean and service aircraft
- Tow, marshal, and park aircraft on company ramp and hanger
- Hangar maintenance and cleaning
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
Qualifications, Certificates, Licenses & Document Requirements:
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license
Experience & Professional Skills:
- Two years of airport/aircraft ground experience
Work Environment & Culture Skills:
- Basic MS Office knowledge, computer software & internet proficiency
- Candidate must pass DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check
- Candidate should be motivated, resourceful, energetic, organized, and able to manage and be managed
- Candidate must be reliable, punctual and flexible
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, respect and maintain confidentiality
- Candidate must be ethical, trustworthy with sensitive information
- Candidate must be service oriented and able to work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and work within a team-focused environment
- Candidate must be respectful of diverse populations and cultures
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Operation based in Ypsilanti, MI at Willow Run Airport (YIP)
- There is no ability to work from home
- There will be no relocation package for this position
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.