Line Services Attendants
Line Services AttendantsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Line Services Attendants in Newburgh, New York.
Perform a variety of line service activities for Company and Customer owned aircraft and general Service Center facilities maintenance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains, watches and meets aircraft on taxi ramp.
- Tows, parks and secures aircraft at various ramp and hangar locations.
- As required, inventory and store personal contents
- Washes, cleans, polishes and/or waxes exterior; cleans and service interior of aircraft.
- Defuels and fuels aircraft. Completes fuel usage forms and records.
- Positions and operates group power and other aircraft service units.
- . Picks up, transports and delivers personnel, parts, tools, supplies and equipment to the Air Transportation Department.
- Performs general cleaning of ramps and service facilities.
- As required, moves equipment, furniture, storage bins, etc.
- Maintains assigned service equipment and transportation vehicles.
- Performs cleaning and routine maintenance checks.
- Observes and complies with all safety rules and procedures.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.