LiveWire Dealership General Managers
LiveWire Dealership General ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
At LiveWire we’re pioneering the future of motorcycling by means of design, software, and experience, as our ambition is to create the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. With this mindset, we are looking for dedicated advocates to establish, and defend LiveWire as the leader in the electric motorcycle category.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to lead the first every LiveWire owned dealership. We are looking for a seasoned retail veteran and naturally charismatic leader. This role will be responsible for leading the recruitment, training, development, and overall management of a dynamic retail store team. This role will be measured and rewarded by the successful candidate’s ability to achieve targets, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations.
- Coach and motivate sales team to meet assigned sales, delivery, and productivity goals through customer EV education and product knowledge, delivering excellent service and merchandise presentation and promotion.
- Deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. Create a welcoming environment for staff and customers.
- Partner with Marketing to identify local marketing and event opportunities to drive sales. Identify events in the local market that will maximize LiveWire’s brand exposure and create more LiveWire owners.
- Drive for excellence in all areas of business focused on reaching P&L expectations for the Store.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide best in class experience in every customer interaction.
- Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers best interest while also supporting LiveWire’s mission.
- Recruit, train, and develop management team and employees ensuring all positions are filled in a quality way.
- Ensure store maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standards. Controls store expenses continually driving to reduce costs.
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of applicable experience with proven track record to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management and coaching skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships acting as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom other want to work with.
- Be or become an advocate and supporter of EV, from the perspective of the riding experience—whether it be eBicycles, recreational lightweight two-wheelers or motorcycles.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment.
- Valid Motorcycle license in the state of California or willingness to obtain.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.