LiveWire Electric Vehicle Maintenance Technicians
LiveWire Electric Vehicle Maintenance TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
At LiveWire we’re pioneering the future of motorcycling by means of design, software and experience, as our ambition is to create the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. With this mindset, we are looking for dedicated advocates to establish and defend LiveWire as the leader in the electric motorcycle category.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Electric Vehicle Dealership Maintenance Technician for at our first ever LiveWire owned dealership in Canoga Park, CA. The Dealership Maintenance Technician will wear many hats at the dealership and has responsibility for of all day-to-day facilities maintenance and repair issues. In addition they will be tasked with troubleshooting basic technical and mechanical issues with our motorcycles.
We Will Train You To:
- Handle all day-to-day facilities issues that might arise including maintenance and light repairs of the building, and grounds
- Troubleshoot and perform light maintenance on our motorcycles
- Perform quality and safety inspections on motorcycles
- Assist with movement of motorcycles and portering duties as needed
- Fixing light plumbing, providing repair guidance, cleaning and minor repairs for community spaces, and performing repair assessments
- Cleaning facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Perform required landscaping and groundskeeping work
- Interact with customers as needed and provide an exceptional customer experience
We Would Love to Hear From People With:
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude and good communication skills
- Proven mechanical aptitude and the ability to think independently to troubleshoot solutions
- Basic understanding of electrical equipment, plumbing, building systems
- Experience with basic tools
- Are excited to be or become an advocate and supporter of electric vehicles from the perspective of the riding experience- whether it be eBicycles, recreational lightweight two-wheelers or motorcycles
- A valid driver’s license (motorcycle endorsement preferred)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.